Time travel

 

Hello, everyone! The topic I'm going to discuss is time travel. In my daily life, I never thought about this, so this topic has put me in a challenging position. After contemplating time travel, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like the idea of traveling to the future. I feel that it's not a good idea because, what if I don't like it? I think it's better not to know.

When I was thinking about the past, I arrived at the conclusion that I would love to go back to the 70s. In my opinion, the clothing, the music, the makeup, and the overall aesthetics were so beautiful. I admire the way they dressed and how society experienced liberation during those years.



However, I would return to the present the next day because, despite my love for that time, I believe that for some unknown reason, I am here in this time. So, I would only go for a brief visit, just to experience what it was like to live in the 70s. Another reason for not staying there is the sexist society. While there is still gender inequality today, it was even worse back then, especially for women or anyone who was different. In 2023, people are more empathetic, and we have learned a great deal from the past.

Comentarios

  1. I think the 70s are greats years, but i agree with you idea to return to this time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country i would like to visit

my dream job