Country i would like to visit

 

¡Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about a country that I would love to visit: Italy.

I love the architecture, the people, the beautiful beaches and the delicious food. I don’t know a lot of this country but the images that I see in my phone are truly gorgeous, every time I see something about Italy, I feel in love more and more.




I would love to go to the beaches, to museums, spend the summer there and get a lot of information of this place. I really like that idea and I hope that one day this will come true.

I also think that study or work there, it must be a great idea, the culture and the people are interesting, so I hope it’s I good place to live.  

Finally, I love Italy and I want to go as fast as possible, so I’m going to work hard and, in that way, be able to pay for everything on my own.

Comentarios

  1. Italy seems like a nice place to visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy is so beautiful! the art is fantastic and I love his language.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italy seems just amazing, I would spend the summer just eating and eating xdd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. omg its seens so delicius that photo make me hungry owo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The food is a BIG reason why I would go to Italy too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wooooow, in the future I also love to visit Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Something I love about Italy, is the pasta, there is no one who can resist it xd

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my dream job