Hi! My name is Carla Valencia I´m nineteen years old and I study design in the Universidad de Chile. Since I was a little girl, I like the art and I enjoy so much painting and drawing, so I love my career.

I´m from Santiago de Chile, San Joaquin. I been living here all my life, but I would like to go to another place because I want more space.

I live here with my mom, my two brothers and my two nephews. My brother´s name is Francisco and my sister´s name is Paula; they are older than me for more of ten years.

I have two cats and one dog. My cat´s names are Janis and Oscar, and my dog’s name is Tony. They are old now, but they have the same energy than before.

 

                                                                       Janis 


                                                                    Oscar


                                                                    Tony


Comentarios

  1. Your pets are beautiful! and I hope you can find a place to live with them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I go to San Joaquín when there are plays at the Centro Cultural San Joaquín (daniela salazar)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country i would like to visit

my dream job