my dream job

 

Hi! How are you all? Today I’m going to talk about my dream job.

To start, I had never really thought about my dream job before. When I pondered this topic, my mind gravitated toward things I enjoyed rather than specific occupations.

When I was around 8 years old, my teacher once asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I told her I wanted to become a warehouse saleswoman. At the time, it seemed like a great future option.

Now that I'm older, I realize that I have a passion for creative things, which aligns with my major. As I mentioned earlier, I can't say a specific job, but working on graphic art, photography, or drawing is what I like the most.





Perhaps in a few more years, I'll be able to identify a particular job that I'd love to do, and I sincerely hope that this dream comes true. I'm determined to avoid a work that doesn't resonate with me.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog! Farewell for now!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country i would like to visit