My best holiday

 

Hello, everyone! How are you? Today, I'm going to talk about my best holiday ever!

It's not difficult for me to choose my best holiday because when I went to Los Molles, it was amazing. I was 14 years old, and I went with my sister, my nephew, and my dad.

We had so much fun. We visited the Bio Park "Puquen," and it was incredibly beautiful. It was a little bit challenging because that day it was so hot, and we got lost inside the park. But aside from that, it is a true natural treasure. We also went to the beach, which was also beautiful, and enjoyed many delicious foods.




I still remember that time, and I wish I could visit that place again someday. We only spent 5 days in Los Molles, so it felt too short for me.

I highly recommend this incredibly amazing place to you. I don't know how it is now, but back in 2018, it was so precious that I would love to visit it again now. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country i would like to visit

my dream job