My major

 

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my major and the reasons why I decide to study this (design).

When I was a child, I always like the arts, clothes, make up and tv shows like America´s Next Top Model. I like to express my feelings and frustrations on art so the decision wasn´t so hard.

But when I was growing, I thought that I was going to study something like art or illustration. In fact, days before the results of the admission test were announced, I was applying to an institute to study illustration.


 




Things turned out in a way I wasn't planning on, but I'm very happy with my decision. I fall in love with my career every time I do a project and I really enjoy the story´s behind all the design creations.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this! See you soon.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country i would like to visit

my dream job